Monday, November 16, 2009

me voila'






















Dreaming is all i do day long.. well that is what i do at nights too..




but that is what most people do..ISNT it??





A great frnd of mine, Nimisha suggested i should start a blog to add some creative zest in my days.. It sounded like fun but then again when will i get some spare time from my uselessly useful dreaming.





Hence the delay.. but heyy voila'.. here i am.. with some of my sketches .





My hubby says they are okay, his friend says they are awefull...So you can see i am okay with criticism...criticism is highly acceptable in my blog....feel free to shower them.. but hey!! I didnt say admiration is not acceptable!!.. so one or two comments of praise would be nice too.. (wink)...anywhoo.. jokes apart.. I have to get going now.. no not to be all lazyyy and dream yy.. i have to cook now... Well bye for today..







7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic, fantabulas.....
    I didn't know that u r sooooo talented.
    Your pencil sketches r better than colors....

    ReplyDelete
  3. First pencil sketch is the best... "The cloudy morning..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would like to name it "Burst Of Passion"......just trop bonne!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and welcome to the world of blogging.
    You are indeed an artist. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to see your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sketches..I loved the paintings too. Keep posting your beautiful art pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely sketches............waiting for more!!

    ReplyDelete